There is just a little time left to send in your vote for favorite SE route...I'll stop accepting votes on Sunday and I'll draw for the book first thing Monday morning and report the winners ASAP. Here are the most recent entries...
13. Daniel Worley: Squeezin for a Reason at Short Mountain, TN
14. Jonathon Stowers: A Face In The Crowd at Little Rock City/Stone Fort
15. Allison Youngblood: Super Mario at Little Rock City/Stone Fort
16. Mike Johnson: Redneck at HP40
17. Elden ? : Super Mario at Little Rock City/Stone Fort
18. Jeremy ? : Center line up the Croc Bloc at Rocktown
So far, there have been some great e-mails, pictures and stories from everyone who has entered. You can really feel the sense of excitment, passion and energy that Southeastern boulderers exude, when you read these e-mails...makes me very proud to be part of the SE bouldering movement.
Instead of a picture of another one of my favorite SE routes, I've included a video from earlier this year...and instead of 1 route, its has 3 of my favorite places and some of my favorite routes (V0-V3) at each of these places, along with one of my all time favorite versions of one of my favorite Grateful Dead tunes. I should rename it "Mega-Favorites" instead of New Year's Resolutions:) Enjoy!