Inform and Inspire

Welcome to Upstate Bouldering, designed around bouldering in the Upstate region of South Carolina. This website is intended to inform the reader of local spots in SC, Western NC and Northeast GA, as well as a blog of my experiences climbing at these great spots. I hope everyone learns of a new place to climb or is inspired to climb somewhere close to them. If you have any comments, please send me an e-mail.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Retro-Review: 3 The Hard Way


I finally finished my retro-review of one of my favorite DVDs of all time...3 The Hard Way. 3 The Hard Way is a great climbing flick about the first ever Triple Crown Bouldering series back in 2003. For the full review and lots of "purty pictures", click on over to Cruxn.com!

2 comments:

  1. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this? I've been looking around for it. It's on amazon but out of stock and I doubt it will be back on there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my email is davidfgr@gmail.com if anyone has any info or a copy they would be willing to sell me.

      Delete