Inform and Inspire

Welcome to Upstate Bouldering, designed around bouldering in the Upstate region of South Carolina. This website is intended to inform the reader of local spots in SC, Western NC and Northeast GA, as well as a blog of my experiences climbing at these great spots. I hope everyone learns of a new place to climb or is inspired to climb somewhere close to them. If you have any comments, please send me an e-mail.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Nowhere Boulders Video

I just noticed a YouTube video with some of the classics from the Nowhere and Roadside boulders I just posted about. These guys start out with some good sends of the Cadillac Crack V3 at the Roadside boulder and then they head into a couple of nice sends of Nowhere V3/4, along with a few falls on the problem too. Around the 6:30-7:00 minute mark you can see a send of Monsoon V4/5...definitely the hardest and the most proud problem I've sent at these boulders. There are a couple of other routes thrown in, some I'm not familiar with, but a great intro to the Nowhere/Roadside boulders!

I'm still going to make a Local Spot post about this area, but it will most likely be next week before I'll have the time to write it all up. If you need any info before then about this area, feel free to e-mail me or make a comment on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment