Inform and Inspire

Welcome to Upstate Bouldering, designed around bouldering in the Upstate region of South Carolina. This website is intended to inform the reader of local spots in SC, Western NC and Northeast GA, as well as a blog of my experiences climbing at these great spots. I hope everyone learns of a new place to climb or is inspired to climb somewhere close to them. If you have any comments, please send me an e-mail.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Videos to Keep The Psyche Up

So...while I'm sitting on the sidelines, waiting for the finger to feel better, I've been catching up with a slew of videos from the Southeast to keep me psyched. There are some great vids of some classics at Dixon School Road and several from the Bald to begin with, and then there's a little tour of some of the best boulders elsewhere in the Southeast...and in case you're craving a serious road trip instead, I included the absolutely incredible full length movie of Rocklands called "Tomorrow I Will Be Gone" I hope you enjoy these as much as I have!



Rumbling Bald - A Three Star Day from Joshua on Vimeo.



Rumbling Bald - Crowbar from Joshua on Vimeo.



Rumbling Bald -- The Uplifter & More from Joshua on Vimeo.



Mount Yonah Bouldering Sesh #1 from Joshua on Vimeo.



Shaking Rock Bouldering -- Lexington, GA from Joshua on Vimeo.



The Beta - Alabama Spring from Andrew Kornylak on Vimeo.



The Beach - V4 from Daniel Steele on Vimeo.



Stone Fort Triple Crown 2011 from Zachary Lesch-Huie on Vimeo.



Lilly Boulders Fall 2011 from Jimmy Webb on Vimeo.



Rocktown - Sherman, Skin Graft, Tooth, Little Bad from Jonathan Carter on Vimeo.



Tomorrow I Will Be Gone from Outcrop Films on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment