So, with Float the Boat being postponed til this weekend, and having already planned to visit my family for part of the weekend, I thought I wouldn't get to climb in the comp. But as the weather gods would have it, they have just postponed the comp again until January 23rd, and a weekend that we have free....YES! I was a little bummed that I wasn't going to enjoy the awesome slabs and skin shredding pebbles that Boat Rock is known for, but now I'm psyched again. I hope all you other folks that had originally planned to go to Float the Boat will be able to make it also.
By the way, this is the 100th post on my blog...thanks for sticking around this long:)