Inform and Inspire

Welcome to Upstate Bouldering, designed around bouldering in the Upstate region of South Carolina. This website is intended to inform the reader of local spots in SC, Western NC and Northeast GA, as well as a blog of my experiences climbing at these great spots. I hope everyone learns of a new place to climb or is inspired to climb somewhere close to them. If you have any comments, please send me an e-mail.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

July Roadtrips


The time is almost here for my July road trips! I'm so stoked to get back up to Grayson Highlands in Virginia...if you have no clue what I'm talking about, then fill yourself in with some beta:) We're gonna spend this Sunday through next Wednesday up there soaking up the perfect weather and awesome bouldering! I cant wait for Lily to see the wild ponies...she may not remember it, but we'll have some great pictures to remind her! Towards the end of the month, I'm planning another trip, hopefully, up to Grayson Highlands and Boone...if weather doesn't permit, then I'm gonna hit whichever southeastern boulders will have the best weather. Summer is usually a down time for me, but I'm so happy to be taking a few trips to some stellar bouldering areas instead of just getting fat and old:)

Here is a link to last years trip report and the video I threw together to intro the place to new folks...check it out!
2010 Trip Report
2010 Video

No comments:

Post a Comment