Inform and Inspire

Welcome to Upstate Bouldering, designed around bouldering in the Upstate region of South Carolina. This website is intended to inform the reader of local spots in SC, Western NC and Northeast GA, as well as a blog of my experiences climbing at these great spots. I hope everyone learns of a new place to climb or is inspired to climb somewhere close to them. If you have any comments, please send me an e-mail.

Monday, March 30, 2009

This just in...Rumbling is open until next Sunday

Just a quick post...this morning, the NC Parks site was updated, leaving Rumbling Bald open until Sunday April 5th. Still time to finish your tick list or complete that project you've been working on.

3 comments:

  1. I went this morning, the bugs are already out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were getting bad a couple of weeks ago. J-Rock went on a sending spree up there yesterday...if you were out in the East Side, you might have seen him cracking out:) Shoot me an e-mail if you want to check out some local stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a great day at the Bald yesterday. However, I seem to have left my bouldering guidebook in the parking lot. It was on the top of my car as I drove away from the lower parking area. I have become very attached to that guide recently and I returned to search the parking lot, but I was unable to find it. There were two other cars still there and I am hoping that one of them picked it up on their way out. If anyone has any info then please let me know. Thanks, Jared.

    ReplyDelete